Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I'm all about

Welcome and thanks for visiting my blog. I started this to raise awareness of one of the most challenging issues we face on a daily basis, animal cruelty. I will not only be posting local stories but stories from around the world, anything I can find and share with you. Feel free to share with me anything you may hear of that I have not posted or any personal experiences you've had.

I will also be posting any information on how you can help or contribute to the overall cause or even specific situations going on in your area. When you step up, you're not just one person to many hurting animals, you are their world and you're giving them a chance at a better one.

I will be posting photos as well but I will try to keep them as gentle as possible and will link to the more graphic images. Keep in mind, images are VERY hard to look at, very heartbreaking but my thoughts are if you don't look, you don't see and you don't  do everything in your power to stop it.

Help spread the word by linking to this blog, telling your friends and family about what's going on in your area and just using what no animal has, your voice and you will be theirs.

I have dedicated much of my own life to saving theirs, even if it's one at a time but that's a whole lot more than not doing anything at all. Join me and make it happen.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment